Thursday 13 August 2009

Emailings.... of the extraordinary sort...

Just to give you an idea of the kind of relationships I have with crazy people I call my friends –

Me and some of the girls are arranging to go out this evening to catch up and generally bitch and gossip about those that do not attend… you know how us women do… and me and Donna are in the middle of emailing each other to make the final arrangements… here is our exchange thus far….

From: Katy
To: Donna
Cc:
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 09:55:04 +0100
Subject:

Blud!

Truesay badman that tonight we is gonna be shoobsing it up in my work ends get me? But cuzzy wuzzy, mans is wondering what time you man plan on reaching ends get me? Cause fam, mans has bought my garms to work so mans can look fresh to death for real. So what you saying fam? Holla at mans.

Big up your chest. Hold it tight. One.

X


From: Donna

Sent: 13 August 2009 10:02
To:Subject: re:

Yo Blud!!! Mans is gonna get to you just gone 6pm. What garms you got? (you can tell you have a younger sister) lol. I am so outta touch with this lingo!! What am I gonna be like when Im 60? lol.

Im wearing a white shirt and black trousers and look a bit worky - that ok? I'm very excited about seeing you and having delicious cocktails.

I'm gonna get to south wimbledon and walk up to cocktail bar. xxxxxxxxx

From: Katy
To: Donna
Cc:
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 10:13:00 +0100
Subject: RE:

Yes fam a lam…. Mans has just gone cazh you get me? Just some jeans and a black top but mans will be looking choong ting tho cuz. And blud, I thought that truesay we did say we would start in Suburban get me? For some of those cocktails mans was buying out the bar with on Tuesday? Skeen? Then reach cocktail bar later when the 2 for 1 runs dry in Suburban get me? What you saying fam? Is it popping off?

(And this isn’t really from my sister… it’s from Claire’s nincompoop boyfriend and his batty friend Tyrone… this is how we have to speak when man’s house is ghetto’d out… get me?)

X



From: Donna

Sent: 13 August 2009 10:41
To: Katy Subject: re[2]:

haha well you need to stop seeing Tyrone - get me? lol. Where is Surburban? xxxx



From: Katy
To: Donna
Cc:
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 10:46:03 +0100
Subject: RE: re[2]:

Its opposite Edwards… you have to come try one of these drinks with me! They are like little cups of sunshine… mmmmm x



From: Donna

Sent: 13 August 2009 11:00
To: Katy Subject: re[4]:

Yo!! I have been looking at the cocktail menu and I can't wait!!!! Boy am I gonna be drunk and poor by the end of the night!!! : ) Look at my choices:

I think I'm gonna have a 'Screaming Orgasm' with 'Matt the Rat' and boy, if that 'Caribbean Monk' gets in the way i'll show him the full force of my 'Paradise Punch'. Gonna be jamming like Bob Marley with some 'Reggae Rum' and then rock outta the bar like a 'Zombie'.

'P.S I Love You' Sweeney : ) hehe

(Am I better off going to Wimbledon main station?)

Screaming OrgasmVodka, Baileys, Almond and Coffee Liqueur with cream

Matt the Rat Spiced Rum and Triple Sec mixed with orange and citrus juices topped with lemonade.

Caribbean MonkMalibu, Dark Rum and Luxardo Almond Liqueur mixed with Cream

Paradise Punch Southern Comfort, Almond Liqueur and Vodka with orange, pineapple and citrus juices with a dash of grenadine.

Reggae Rum Dark Rum, Strawberry liqueur with lime, orange and pineapple juices.

Zombie Both light and Dark Rum, Apricot and Orange Liqueur, orange and pineapple juice with a splash of almond syrup.

P.S I Love You Havana Anejo Especial Rum, baily’s Luxardo Almond liqueur, Kahlua with cream

xxxxxxxxxxxx

From: Donna
Sent: 13 August 2009 11:20
To: Katy
Subject: re[6] haha always like to please : ) I am seriously gonna be hammered tonight!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!! Roll on half 5 and I will run sooooooo bloody fast out of this office there will be skid marks on the carpet lol : ) I can get the district line to wimbledon main station so it's all good. Wanna meet me outside bout 6.10? xxxxx

From: Katy

To: Donna Cc:

Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 11:20:42 +0100Subject: RE: re[6]:

You’ve got yourself a date missy…. X x

From: Donna
Sent: 13 August 2009 11:26
To: Katy
Subject: re[8]: Oh wow I'm sooooooo excited hot stuff.... wear ur bridget jones's for me baby!!!!! lol xxxxx

From: Katy
To: Donna
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 11:28:37 +0100
Subject: RE: re[8]: Already checked that box love! Got a great pair of grannysweaters on for you! Sugar sugar! x

From: Donna
Sent: 13 August 2009 11:34
To: Katy
Subject: re[10]: oooooohhhhh la la sexy lady : ) I can't focus on work cos i keep thinking bout cocktails : ) xxxxx

From: Katy
To: Donna
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 11:32:03 +0100
Subject: RE: re[10]:

Six and a half hours baby.. then me and you are gonna get our drink on… followed by our dance… followed by our stumble… followed by our swerve. Ohhhhh yeahhhhh…. X x


You see how stupid we are?

No comments:

Post a Comment