Thursday 5 November 2009

(+44): Yeah i wasn't gonna go out but then i was like im not gonna get my dick wet stayin at home studying

So today is a Thursday... and perhaps it was all that talk over on Miss Junket's page of alcohol today, or perhaps its because I feel like it... I have decided to go out and get absolutely wasted. Danielle has a friend who does the PR for one of those uber expensive clubs in Central London, and kindly informed me that we are headed there this evening... for free.. with a VIP table and two bottles of Grey Goose to keep us company...

This is probably not going to rate highly on the list of Clever Decisions, as I am smack bang in the middle of a statistical analysis report at work that MUST be completed tomorrow. I have a feeling that tomorrow my main missions will be:

1. Stay awake. Preferably not visit the toilet at all, because I have been known on occasion whilst hungover to slip into a rather deep slumber during the act of relief. Scary as fuck when you wake back up too...

2. Keep any sort of breakfast I may consume, in the hopes of energising myself, down.

3. Hope to god nobody puts the pictures up on facebook, as they will no doubt be horrific, whilst I will try to convince my workmates the dark circles under my eyes and my sluggish movements (lets be honest, my sitting at my desk drooling) are a result of some winter virus. Pictures of me with my gormless face, possibly dancing on a table, whilst snogging the face off a guy circulating the office will not scream influenza to anyone...

4. Do report.

I predict that points 1-3 will take up the majority of the day, and then I will scarper home at half five, snore my way through to Saturday morning, and bosh it out then. That is... if I happen to stay in tomorrow night... which is unlikely... oh crumbs.

2 comments:

  1. Hey look! We'll be getting schnuckered on different sides of the planet! Cool. (coworkers are dragging me out for my b-day, though I too have a project needing finished tomorrow).

    To be young, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have fun for both of us tonight. If I ever make it over to London..you and I are going to have lots of fun! Can't wait to hear stories from tonight. I'll relish my party days vicariously through you!

    ReplyDelete