Tuesday 3 November 2009

A new obsession....

Okay so sitting here bored, and I happen to glance at this young lady's blog...

http://junketjuice.blogspot.com/

... and she recommends this site...

http://textsfromlastnight.com/worst-nights/

and my afternoon has been transformed... i mean seriously... some of these....

So I went on a date with this girl...and whos our waitress? My girlfriend got a second job she didn't tell me about to afford my bday present.

I just walked in on my mom and dad......It wasn't my dad

wtf he couldnt undo my bra, i asked him if it was his first time and he said "with a girl? yeah"

u threw up in the oven last night. i found that out after i preheated it to cook a pizza.

So we tried to 69 with him on top. NEVER TRY IT. His balls were in my eyes and it was terrifying.

Sharpest. Poop. Ever.

you opened the fridge, pissed on the food, fell over, then threw up on yourself. thats whats all over the kitchen.

These sound like my kind of people... how alarming...

3 comments:

  1. That is AWESOME! Thanks for the shout-out! That website is absolutely retarculous. Texting will never be the same for you...ever.

    P.S. Thanks for calling me a young lady. I'm all about it and YOU are my favorite person of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I don't know you, but link after link led me here. And I feel like I should share with you my favorite TFLN:

    (802): OMFG I JUST SAW SOMEONE GIVING SOMEONE ELSE ROAD HEAD AND THEY HIT A POTHOLE. my day has been officially made.

    I am still laughing about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think TFLN is definitely one to ponder over on a slow afternoon in the office... and thanks for visiting my little piece of the net!

    ReplyDelete