Tuesday 24 November 2009

(845): I missed Saved by the Bell this morning, but Ashley in a later episode of Fresh Prince is keeping the morning wood alive.

Round Two of the Rap Battle:

From: Daniel To: Katy
Now this is a story all about how I slapped this girl just all around,
So if you’d like to call me Spaniel just sit right there, I’ll tell you how I knocked out this girl who worked for a surveyor

In West Bognor Regis I was born and raised,
In the arcade I seemed to spend most of my days,
Hitting out, acting, protracting and pooling and shooting some punk kids outside of the school
When a mad Hayward’s girl, she was nodding her head,
Tried hard to make my name rhyme with a quadruped,
She got in one little fight and said that she hates me;
But then whispered later “Oh I wish that big Dan could take me”



From: Katy To: Daniel
I whistled for the Spaniel and when he came near
I kicked him in the goolies, wet willied his ear.
If anything I could say that this fight was fair
Cause the only thing Big about Dan is his hair!

He. Was. Trying for hours, he gave into fate,
and I yelled to the Spaniel, yo homes you’re too late!
Locked in the kennel, he was finally there
To watch me, Queen rapper, you puppies beware…..

2 comments: